Friday, January 2, 2015

Glad to be in Miami to prepare for Cuba trip




At my cousin's house in Miami, there is a beautiful lake. The weather has been clear and sunny. I didn't think it would be as warm as it is (75-80 degrees). I imagine it will be similar in Cuba. I was inside until she suggested I go out in the patio. My consciousness is still ruled by the northern cold. Warmth and openness is the new paradigm for me during this trip. I should bring that back up north when I return. 

This morning I went to Cosco with my cousins. I found a lot of medications and other necessities which Cubans had requested. But I'm going to need another duffle bag in which to put it all!  My other cousin will help me with tips for packaging it all.  

I have to focus on my presentations for the next few days. I want to use the internet for more research while I'm still in the US. 

Keep praying for me. Sunday is the big day when I fly into Havana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment